Anybody else want to sign a petition to kick Arizona out of the United States?

Viewing 2 reply threads
      4 1

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

On Wednesday heading through the Virgin River Gorge 45 minute delay.

Then today maps tells us to get off in Mesquite and take an alternate road around something causing a major slowdown on I-15. Get back to the on ramp for the next I-15 interchange and Arizona police show up a few minutes earlier and close down the on ramp. So I had to take the Beaver Wash road into St. George. No delays showed up on Maps for the Virgin River Gorge, so it took an extra 20 minutes, after an already 30 minute delay just north of Mesquite.

Combine that with Herm Edwards and ASU’s football program and Arizona’$ basketball program and the whole state needs to be sent to Mexico.

Bye Arizona. Step up or be relegated to South of the Border.

SOWhat
      Ute Fan
      @sowhat

That 25 miles has been a thorn in Az’s side for a long time. The millions they have to spend for maintenance and safety, while having only a few thousand residents isn’t something that they like.
      There was a proposal to charge a toll for drivers that didn’t pass (pun intended).

SOWhat
        Ute Fan
        @sowhat

We went to Az to visit family and friends for Christmas, we had no problem going south on Thursday but had a long delay going home (Torquerville) on Sunday. We didn’t check for delays going home, our fault for not checking.

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Let’s trade Arizona for Baja California!

SOWhat
        Ute Fan
        @sowhat

No thanks, I’ve been in Mexico. At least in Az I can visit my kid without worrying about bandits, except in Nogales.

SOWhat
          Ute Fan
          @sowhat

Freeways are like hospitals and airports, you can’t go a hundred miles without running into construction.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Anybody else want to sign a petition to kick Arizona out of the United States?