Anyone a big shoe afficionado?

Viewing 3 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I recently got some Dame4s for my bi weekly basketball glory days reliving. Really like them and kind of wish they had them in a running style shoe.  I will admit I mostly got them because I am a fan of Dame and Mitchell started using them. I also checked out the reviews and I gotta say they live up to the hype. 

I have gone from Adidas almost 7 years ago to New Balance to Pearl Izumi to a few UA’s in between this time frame. Wondering about trying Adidas with Boost. Also I am looking at UA Hovr if anyone has tried those. I like my UA speed tires currently. I generally like low tops but this Dame 4 mid sock design is growing on me. Also the UA Hovr’s look to have this. 

NavyUte
      Ute Fan
      @navyute

I am now an Altra fan. Hard to get used to especially with the achilles, but get trail shoes.  

Not a shoe afficionado so I don’t recognize any of the shoes you had down.  I am a fan of New Balance and Mizuno… As a heavier runner those three brands are the s**t.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I still haven’t tried Altra’s I saw that Timberland and North Face bought them up. I usually prefer aggressive tread as well even for street running. You run in any sort of wet surface with “road” tread and slip I have noticed. I tend to run more in the winter funny enough so I always prefer more grip. That is why am loving the Dame 4 they just have outstanding grip on the court.

Where is the best place to try on Altras in Salt Lake?

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

These are some pretty big shoes…
      big shoe

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I have lots of Eccos.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Anyone a big shoe afficionado?