Anyone cheering for Fresno St to win?

Viewing 7 reply threads
      5 3

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I am probably a minority here I want all P12 teams to lose sans Utah and Stanford. I really hate every other school in the conference besides those two. 

I really want Ohio st to win badly. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I was just about to post something about the forks. I’d like to see them lose. 

1 1

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

1 1

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Pick six. Wish Wilkins did that to us. His quick throws to the left were dangerous three to four times in a row. 

Harry isn’t even playing. Lame bowl games are yawn….

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I hope ASU loses every game they play.

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

I’m torn. I hate to see PAC 12 be horrible on bowl wins but I’d love to see ASU lose.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Oh well Utah wins it doesn’t matter.  The biggest thing hurting the conference is the 9 game in conference play and they are all mostly horrible OOC all of the time. 

USC wins more of these games they schedule it will raise the perception nationally. USC will always be the barometer. 

iamthepreacher
      Ute Fan
      @iamthepreacher

The only PAC-12 teams I cheer for are WSU, OSU, and Stanford. I’m neutral on Colorado. All of the others I hope lose badly every game.

2 1

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I always forget about Wazzu. Yeah I will add them to my list I like Leach. Especially after reading his opinions on Larry Scott. 

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

I usually #BackThePac but I really can’t stand ASU. I am rooting for Fresno today. Other than that I will root for every Pac12 team in their bowl game. But if UW beats Ohio State then I’ll eat my hat.

Warrior Ute
      Ute Fan
      @warriorute

I hate ASU, but I hate the PAC losing to G5 schools even more.  I am begrudgingly hoping for the douchebag devils to not embarrass the conference with a loss.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Yep. Cheering for Fresno even though I really like Herm.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Anyone cheering for Fresno St to win?