Anyone else

Viewing 6 reply threads

Hal Evans
      Ute Fan
      @dixieute

The fact that there is almost nothing to talk about when it comes to hoops is very concerning. Anyone besides me worried that nothing is happening with filling our open spots on the hoops team???

3 3

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

I would be worried if CBB was the least bit entertaining.

1 5

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

I was worried when we chose to sign the coach from Utah State.

OldAsDirtUte
      Ute Fan
      @oldasdirtute

I don’t know what might be going on behind the scenes, but I do know this:

If our Utes do well, and get any kind of post-season, then I wil be interested and follow them.

Last year, not so much.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

I will continue to be interested and follow them. Our student-athletes deserve the support. 

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

Do you think the team will perform better if we do the ‘I believe that we will win.’ chant?

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

To me, the Utes are like every team my kids played on. I want them to do well but I will support them even in years they struggle. Those years when a team catches lightning in a bottle, it is much more special to the fans that came up thru the growing pains than it can ever be for the folks that wait to see them favored to win the national championship before they hop on board. For me, it is all the years that build up to make next year exciting. I also understand if you simply want to wait for great years only.

But I am a dinosaur. I worked for my last employer for 34 years and have been married to my wife since God’s dog was a pup.

I do think it is thoughtful however, as suggested by Utesbyfive, if you have lost interest in any of our sports, uncheck the category, and realize it is not necessary to tell us you don’t care.

4 4

Dwight89
      Ute Fan
      @jordan-buckner

The amount of fricks I give about Utah b-ball is at an all time low. The football program is hopping, Larry K turned our b-ball program into a dumpster fire, the Jazz are making a finals push, and….yeah. We are like two months away from football fall camp, I just do not care about college basketball right now. Let’s focus on our awesome football program and circle back around b-ball in December. 

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Um. I’d uncheck the men’s basketball category if I were you.

Dwight89
          Ute Fan
          @jordan-buckner

Don’t tell me my business, Devil woman!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’m glad we’re not talking…. about more Utah State transfers. 

WhitewaterUte
      Ute Fan
      @whitewaterute

You need not worry.  Just follow the players that Harlan ran off.  Most of them will be in the NCAA tourney.

Hellhound152
        Ute Fan
        @hellhound152

The AD is running off players now?  No wonder nobody gives a rip about MBB.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.