Anyone else hear rumors that Jalen Hurts in town meeting with Utah coaches?

Viewing 5 reply threads
      5 1

Virginia Ute
      Ute Fan
      @virginiaute

ive heard this rumor a few places. Seems too good to be true, but he was confirmed in town. Man, what we would do next season with him st the helm. 

I don’t wanna get my hopes up, just rumors. And even if he was in Utah, he’s got a lot of other options as well it seems. 

2 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Still gotta beat out Huntley is my feeling. Huntley is my guy 100%.

It also doesn’t make any sense to me isn’t he potentially starting still?

Matthew Thomas Castleton
        Ute Fan
        @mcastleton928

He’s going to probably transfer somewhere where he has a clear-cut chance to come in and be the stater. It’ll be somewhere like Washington (senior QB) or Oregon (who might lose their starter to the draft). However, that being said, it wouldn’t be the first time that an Alabama quarterback would transfer to Utah. 

RiseasUtes
          Ute Fan
          @riseasutes

Washington? No, Eason would easily beat out Huntley and they have 3-4 young 4* QBs right behind him.  

alharmon
      @alharmon

I would LOVE to see Jalen Hurts at Utah. The dude is a great person and can straight up ball. 

I really really really doubt he comes here though, with Huntley almost certainly starting next year, the chances of Hurts ever joining the roster are not great.

I’m a huge fan of Jalen Hurts though. Can’t stand Bama and Saban but Hurts is a class act. Wish him luck wherever he ends up. It was fun watching him lead Bama back against Georgia in the SEC championship game after Tua struggled until getting injured. Reminiscent of when Bama did him dirty in the national championship game last year.

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

I think local media and social media would have outed the story. SLC is too small of a town for him to be here without anyone noticing. Good rumor

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

He’ll go to Oklahoma

Puget Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pugetute

Make that three straight Heismans for Oklahoma!

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

What? Ute Coaches had a town meeting??  Wait, need more coffee.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Anyone else hear rumors that Jalen Hurts in town meeting with Utah coaches?