Anyone following the Huntsman Cancer Institute drama?

Viewing 1 reply thread

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Sounds odd.  Has anyone ever said why the U Health Care CEO fired Dr. Beckerle in the first place?

http://www.sltrib.com/news/5215605-155/pershing-beckerle-reinstated-to-helm-of?fullpage=1

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Seems very odd to me as well.  No reason given.  Heard no rumors either. If there’s nothing to hide, why hide it?

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Since the time I posted I read another article with the same conclusion.  So now that Huntsman himself has weighed in, what is Vivian Lee’s shelf life at U Health?

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Hammer is exactly right.
      Vivian is a power-tripping egomaniac. She and her cronies need to be fired.
      But this incident has also shown us that Pershing is a total pantywaist. I already wasn’t liking him with the way he handled the “Utah Man/Fan” bulls**t and his general hatred of the concept of university athletics, but this whole thing has shown his true impotence and spinelessness. He needs to be fired.

Anonymous
      Inactive

His spinelessness was on display before the state legislature re: the audit as well.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Anyone following the Huntsman Cancer Institute drama?