anyone think there is an advantage opening on the road? I think there is.

Viewing 2 reply threads

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

For whatever reason Utah played so much better on the road last year than they did at home.  I assume there are less distractions on the road (even just 50 minutes to the South)

Last year BYU went 3-3 at home with wins over McNeese St, Hawaii and New Mexico St (losses to Cal, Utah St and No ILL).

Additionally we’ve seen Utah teams fade late in the year uder Whitt.  Several former Utah players have pinpointed and admitted to getting burned out causing late in the year fades.  Maybe its good this game gets out of the way early.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Whitt is very demanding. BUT he knows what it takes to win. 2008 and 2004. He was part of teams that didn’t lose. Even on the road by the skin of their teeth to New Mexico or at home down eleven points to a hot team. 

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

I dunno…I don’t think there’s ever an advantage to being in Utah County.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

The only advantage to being in Utah County is knowing you will leave Utah County.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Best part of Utah county is seeing it in your rear view mirror. Dammit…not as funny anymore since I moved there. 

Chidojuan
            Ute Fan
            @chidojuan

Eagle Mountain is on the other side of the lake though, much better, and you can always go shoot some jacks to relieve aggression.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football anyone think there is an advantage opening on the road? I think there is.