Are the Yankees the Evil Empire again?

Viewing 3 reply threads

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Pending a physical, the Marlins trade Giancarlo Stanton to the Yankees for Starlin Castro and 2 prospects.

Discuss.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Hot damn. My Phillies have been trying to get him for years. Easily a top 3 player with Harper and Trout. 

What happens when Harper signs there next?

sigh. 

leftyjace
        Ute Fan
        @leftyjace

Here’s how I see it:

Harper is a corner outfielder. Now we have two mashers at the corners in Judge and Stanton, so there’s just simply no need for Harper at all.
        And honestly, we won’t need Machado – we have a guy in Triple A named Andujar that is a fantastic offensive force and is getting better defensively.
        Gleybar Torres will come up and take 2nd base – he’s the #1 prospect in all of baseball, and is just about ready.
        I don’t think we’re going to participate in the 2018 free agent class, except for pitching.
        Yanks are in good shape. 🙂

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

shakeitsugaree
      Ute Fan
      @shakeitsugaree

Old, but still funny

When the Yankees followed up their signing of Japanese slugger Hideki ‘Godzilla’ Matsui by annexing Cuba for use as a Triple-A farm club, it was clear that Steinbrenner was willing to do whatever it takes to win.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports MLB Are the Yankees the Evil Empire again?