Are there any coaches left to coach the bowl game?

Viewing 3 reply threads
      3 4

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Taco Bell turnover < Utah OC turnover. 🙂

Lipstick the entire pig….this is not a good trait of a KW run program. Recuiting killer and a sign the dude just cannot  provide a good working environment for his offensive coaches. May as well clean house and get rid of Holliday, the most worthless coach on the staff.

2 1

User Suspended
      @a2ute

I feel for the Ute players on the offensive side of the ball. I also get why top offensive players take a hard pass on Utah

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

So we lose 3 coaches and now no one is going to coach the bowl game?

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Or 3 of his coaches just got poached and advanced their careers.  Not sure how that shows as a negative when our coaches are getting promotions at other schools.

Ute Bc
        Ute Fan
        @utebc

Sacramento St was NOT a promotion. I get he’s the HC but he took (most likely) a pay cut. He’s at a program that has no shot at all. Bookmark this – you will never hear aboutnTroy Taylor again. 

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

They mentioned Jake Browning again in the press release.  Browning was an ok qb on a defensive team. Yeah I know broke all these records. Most P12 QBs don’t play as many years as he did either. 

The whole trained Browning thing really lost its shine to me the past two seasons. 

RiseasUtes
          Ute Fan
          @riseasutes

I get that it is a step down based on money and football division.  He still gets to be the head of a program and gets to move home.

Puget Ute
          Ute Fan
          @pugetute

It is a promotion for the rest of the coaches on Utah’s staff since they won’t have to deal with him any more.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Are there any coaches left to coach the bowl game?