Arizona looks like crap, not helping the PAC brand

Viewing 3 reply threads

Warrior Ute
      Ute Fan
      @warriorute

This first quarter looks awful.  I also have a degree from the University of Hawaii.  I don’t think they should be this good this year.  Khalil Tate is not looking good at all.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

6. Yards. Of offense. 6!!! (as of this writing).

Chidojuan
      Ute Fan
      @chidojuan

Getting to be a shootout. Conference perceptions are interesting. Look at the ACC, one legitimate contender year after year, yet it doesn’t hurt Clemson’s image. I dunno, I can’t bring myself to root for either Arizona school, even if them losing hurts the image. Starting to feel that way about UW, but not quite there with anyone else. Screw all the AZ schools, I’ll root for the other schools in OOC games, then I hope they all eat each other.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

My dream is that the PAC-12 as a whole sucks, save Utah, until Utah is the undisputed champion. Then, as Utah becomes the USC of the new-12, can the Pac-12 get better. That will never happen, but I can dream.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Oregon fans are the worst from my experience. I have nothing against the team itself, but because of the fans I’d love to see them lose all of their games, except Auburn.

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

Wow, AZ is hot garbage.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Arizona looks like crap, not helping the PAC brand