ASu @ Stanford

Viewing 2 reply threads

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I imagine this will be a game a lot of Ute fans will be watching this week. Who do you want to win? Obviously any time a south team loses is good for us, but would there be any reason we want Stanford to win? The only thing I can think of is we don’t want to lose to a Stanford team with a losing record. We’d almost surely be knocked completey out of voting for the Top 25. 

What are your thoughts?

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

South record is priority, so first we want all south opponents to lose. So ASU.

2 1

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

We really need USC to lose. I still think Utah has a shot at the South again this year, but USC will need to lose at least a couple games. The fact that they don’t play UW hurts.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Double overtime win for Stanford.   Actually I don’t think it will be close, Stanford should win fairly easily.

Minneapolitan_Ute
          Ute Fan
          @minneapolitanute

The ideal, imo, would be Stanford winning a very tough, hard-fought game.

ProudUte
          Ute Fan
          @proudute

I agree with you.  I want a difficult win for Stanford.  

I thought Oregon would destroy ASU, but somehow lost.  I still can’t believe that ASU’s pathetic defense held Oregon to leas than 40 points.

1 1

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

I want a tough game, with a lot of ASU injuries, with Stanford coming out on top.
      Then I want us to beat the ever-lovin’ pants off them next week. Followed by a complete obliteration of ASU.
      It really doesn’t matter who wins, as long as we beat both of them.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football ASu @ Stanford