At what point do you start playing your young guys?

Viewing 2 reply threads
      6 2

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I know a few of you will call this an overreaction but let’s face it, there are 3 guaranteed losses remaining on our schedule and it’ll probably end up being 4 or even 5. This team isn’t winning the South. So at what point do you start planning for next year and get your young guys game experience? I still think Brewer is the better QB but he’s gone next year. Why not let Rising go the rest of the season? 

belli1976
      Ute Fan
      @belli1976

A quick count of the roster showed only 25 junior and seniors. With some name I didn’t even recognize and some that were definitely not starters. So I think we are playing our young guys and that is part of the challenge.

4 1

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

I guess I’m only mostly talking about guys that we went out and got from the portal so that we could win this year. Brewer, for example. What good does it do playing Brewer when your ceiling is 7-5? 

fosternano
      Ute Fan
      @fosternano

I really hope rising gets the start next week just to see how he does before the season starts.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football At what point do you start playing your young guys?