Audit Notre Dame!

Viewing 4 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Why aren’t they calling for the heads of ND athletic director Jack Swarbrick and coach Brian Kelly? These “antics” are an outrage!

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Something tells me their staff isnt going to hop on the radio and trash the ND AD and HC

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well not to play devils advocate or anything but probably because they didn’t say BYU jeopardizes player safety. I still feel Larry K should have just said yeah we are cancelling it no drama or reasoning behind it. Made no mention of the 80k. It really was kicking a hornets nest giving a reasonable explanation.  Reason and logic never works with BYU.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I disagree BeehiveUte. I like that Larry K gave the explanation, which is a valid one. He would have been asked a million times and all sorts of idiotic theories as to why would have been floating around. His explanation points to byu’s dirty play and lack of dealing with it as an organization, as much as the zoobs and zoob media want to spin it against coach and Chris Hill.

Anonymous
          Inactive

That again is a failing because I don’t feel he addressed how it was handled internally. He basically said he is afraid of injury and he didn’t like how he lost his cool when Emery told him to sit the f___ down.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

BYU fans claim the main reason they are upset is because of the reasoning. They are full of it. They would have gone ballistic regardless. I imagine it may have been even worse if no reason was given.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I also feel like they should have controlled the press and did a press conference before notifying Holmoe and Rose.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Something tells me their staff isnt going to hop on the radio and trash the ND AD and HC

Of course not. They still believe they control the relationship with Utah because we have such a long history with them. We broke up, we gave them back their ABBA records and the stereo, and paid back a debt we owed them, and changed our Facebook status to Single, but they act like they still have keys to our apartment.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Audit Notre Dame!