Bad job by Troy Taylor in the 4th quarter.

Viewing 4 reply threads

MotherJabubu
      Ute Fan
      @motherjabubu

Utah got the ball at the very start of the 4th quarter. From that point on we called ONE designed run. This after marching down the field on the previous drive on the backs of Moss and DHC. I think Troy panicked a little bit, so did the rest of the team. Being down 10 made them think we had to score now, but as anyone can see by how the quarter played out, we had plenty of time to work with.

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

This one is on TW2. He’s a mediocre QB. Too slow, and panics quickly. 

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

This was supposed to be a rebuilding year right? They did lose a ton of experience, new OC, etc… Hopefully they showed well enough to convince some of those top level recruits to come to Utah, but either way those kids played a tough game and #GoUtes.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I will blame him for subbing Carrington.  He should never leave the field.  Also that stupid ass hurry up offense man it sucks.  

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

I agree, didn’t see this until just now (was at the game last night) and have posted a couple of times trying to say similar things. Go with what was working, even if it is just sprinkling in the run more instead of riding it (as they should have and as you suggested) at some points it almost looked like Troy Taylor thought the run was getting stuffed and had to move away from it, very puzzling IMO.

Oh but as I said in another post, this is his first year and so I know I expected growing pains.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Bad job by Troy Taylor in the 4th quarter.