Bad Refs, Bad Luck, Bad Play

Viewing 2 reply threads

Ute2
      Ute Fan
      @ute2

I’m no particular order

the refs were something. Two obvious clips leading to touchdowns. Solo getting wrestled to the ground but somehow we get the penalty. Cam getting slaughtered on the slide. Missed Dixon Pi. Heck, the last play was targeting by pac-12 standards. The fourth down they did not get but was given…. Hack job.

Bad luck. Wow… two tipped balls into the air. One in like six games is horrible luck. One shoelace tackle form a CPiii house call. Oh man what a hero! Missed field goal..

Bad play. Missed tackles in the first half. Cam just needs to be better. Lots bad throws, a few bad reads. He’s made some obvious bad reads like every game. Passing to Kincaid instead of tucking on that last missed 4th conversion. He’s a baller. Not taking the underneath on the 4th in their red zone…. Dare I say though… he could benefit from one more year…. No more staring a guy down. He is a baller. But one more season would do him well so that he reads a ‘d’ every time rather then falling into the habit of deciding where he’s going before hand or staring a guy down.

Lots of Ludwig hate which I think is total bullocks. Kuithe ain’t coming through that door. Too many people wanted a game plan like Kuithe was out there. He wasn’t. Ludwig called a good game where we would’ve won had cam played well but he didn’t…. I’d be more critical of Scalley than Ludwig for taking to long to adjust. The adjustment should’ve been the game plan once you knew Nix couldn’t move which was probably on Sunday.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

My complaint about Ludwig would be that he didn’t use Johnson.

Ute2
        Ute Fan
        @ute2

Some Johnson would’ve been nice. I can see that. Cam executing would’ve been better though.

Ute2
      Ute Fan
      @ute2

I just can’t believe the confluence of crap that cost is this game. We prolly shoulda rolled these dudes given Nix’s bum wheel, which was a huge factor btw.

Undermentioned factor though is cams bum knee. He played crappy but his knee clearly kept us from lots of points. Throwing(badly) when he would’ve tucked and converted on a good knee. And no qb run in the game plan except for a play or two. Needed those wheels.

RedUte14
        Ute Fan
        @redute14

We played like poo bro. And I would complain about the delayed handoff crap we did every first down for 3 quarters to Thomas. And not giving the ball enough to JQJ.

Utesby1
          Ute Fan
          @garykennedy

Lots of factors cost us the game last night. The referees were not one of them.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Bad Refs, Bad Luck, Bad Play