Barnes is QB2

Viewing 4 reply threads

DrahtUte
      Ute Fan
      @drahtute

I’m not smart enough to post a link to the just posted depth chart. Hopefully someone else can do that. 

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

If the competition was close Whit was always going to go with the “safe” pick.

Barnes will make some plays but he’ll make fewer mistakes and that’s ultimately what Whit wants from his QB. Limit TOs and make good decisions

DrahtUte
        Ute Fan
        @drahtute

I thought Barnes was a little better in the spring game than Jackson. I can’t imagine there’s much difference between them right now though. I just hope they both stay engaged in the throughout the season.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

2022 Utah Football Depth Chart

Born-A-Ute-PDX
        Ute Fan
        @stingeymail

Amazed at how young this team is… Nott very many seniors, though we might lose a few underclassmen early (to The League).

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

Concerned that Noyes has jumped Redding. Also concerned that Vele is returning punts. Seems like an injury waiting to happen… and yes, I knocked on 🪵 

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

I’m pleasantly surprised to see Curry listed with the RB’s. Haven’t heard much about him this year, but clearly he’s making an impact. 

RustyShackleford
      Ute Fan
      @shakyute13

I almost guarantee there will be a package for JJ. Unless theres an injury I bet JJ plays more

URow
        Ute Fan
        @urow

That’s what I’m thinking too. Goal line or short yardage plays. 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Barnes is QB2