Basketball games on TV

Viewing 2 reply threads

Walkman
      Ute Fan
      @btw6btw6

On issue I see with successfully recruiting for basketball will be the limited number of eyes that have a chance to see our program whether good or bad.  Almost all games on Pac-12 networks this year.  Only 2 games on an ESPN channel and roughly the same number on FOX platforms.  

I don’t see how you entice people to come play for a team that no one can watch – I am excited for Coach Smith and the good players that chose to stay and play here but I feel like we are at a significant disadvantage over other good programs who have better exposure.  I feel like even the MW, WCC and other smaller conferences have a leg up on exposure.

Good luck to our new commissioner on fixing this issue we have been suffering with for years.  I have to buy SLING every season if I want to see games and I’m getting tired on making these extra efforts for a conference who seems indifferent to getting broader exposure.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Rick
        Ute Fan
        @rickyrules

Hey Tony – just looked at the schedule from your link and the sort on the game dates is messed up.  

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Hmm you’re right. The sort is correct in the mobile app. Thanks for pointing that out.  I’ll dig in and fix that. 

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

Other Pac 12 teams are recruiting well…

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Basketball games on TV