Baylor game

Viewing 1 reply thread

Distantute
      Ute Fan
      @distantute

Booking flight/hotel soon. Any idea where utah section is?

belli1976
      Ute Fan
      @belli1976

Curious. Why are do so many ask where the Utah section is for away games?

Italy88
        Ute Fan
        @itacoatiara22

Really? Isn’t it obvious that Utah fans want to sit with Utah fans?

belli1976
          Ute Fan
          @belli1976

I guess. I would rather experience the opposing teams fan base and experience. That is part have the fun of being in another teams stadium.

Perhaps I am weird. But it seems a bit like lemmings to me.

alexsmith
            Ute Fan
            @alexsmith

I went to the UCLA game last year and even though we were in the Utah section, there were plenty of UCLA fans to interact with. So you may be around your own, but there is always plenty of chances!

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

I sat right next to the Florida student section. That was… entertaining. But eventually I got p**sed that they were hucking full water bottles at our football team. 

2 4

belli1976
              Ute Fan
              @belli1976

@Tony. I was in the student section at the Swamp. Which I would avoid the student section in the future.
              I didn’t see the water bottles, which is bush league. I was bugged by the “F U Mormons” chant, being a “Mo”. But then I showed some of the students who is the largest land owner in the state of Florida and they were shocked and shut up pretty quick.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

The visitors’ section is often off in a far corner of the stadium.  So best bet is to try to get tickets on the secondary market, and, if you can, find fellow Utah fans (here, for example) to get tix in the same section, so you can share the joy/sorrow with them.  Can be difficult because everyone has their own preferences and budgets for seats.

Hoping that Baylor fans are more civil than Fla fans in the swamp…

Rick
          Ute Fan
          @rickyrules

This is why I try not to sit in the visiting team section on road games.  They are usually crappy seats.  Also, never sit in nor near student sections.  The best seats for road games are the pricey ones in their adult booster sections.  They are typically a lot more money but you already spent a lot of money just to get there, right?   What’s a few extra bucks to not get s**t thrown at you or to barely see the damn field.  

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.