Beehive classic at the Delta Center tickets are on sale now:

Viewing 3 reply threads

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

And they ACTUALLY sell alcohol in that arena. Many a damp TDS fan will emerge on that day. 

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

As I’ve said countless times, no zoob is worth wasting a beer on. In this case, especially a $15.00 Bud.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Yeah we all know that but just looking forward to the stories. I don’t know how many mothers I have smothered with Beer over the years. 

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

Someone should put them all in a book. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Hmm.  Does one buy these or hold off knowing the Pac-12 football champinship game is the night before.  🙂

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

Absolutely. I’d rather have my $60 seats sit vacant than in the hands of some grubby zoob, especially while celebrating the win in SF

Staples
      Ute Fan
      @staples

Beehive Classic is a good idea with so-so execution. It would be nice if the game was just included with our season tickets rather than having to spend another $60 for decent seats. They wonder why attendance was lower than hoped, there’s your starting point. We stayed for both games last year but not everyone wants to do that so you’re paying a premium price for one game. While I’m on this soapbox, I’ll also request that the event be expanded to 3 days and make it a full round-robin tournament. Make it so

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Well $20 goes to the Utes, $20 to TDS, and $20 to Greg Hughes.
        Or so I’ve heard…

COFfrom83
          Ute Fan
          @coffrom83

don’t turn this board into utefans.net with all its political b.s.😡

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Beehive classic at the Delta Center tickets are on sale now: