been getting nervous with the game getting closer and closer…

Viewing 1 reply thread

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

taking this opportunity to remind myself, and us, the mindset we all had after A Lowe passed. Zero expectations, ride with these guys no matter what. Across the board refusal for any level of criticism. Nobody would have blamed them for mailing in the season, because there are more important things than this damn sport. They did not, and have fought like hell to get where they are. We dont need anything more than that. And just like the day that news came….im proud of them no matter what happens. There is peace to be found in that.

Of course we all want this. So damn bad. But none of us can comprehend how bad that they want to do this for 22. If tomorrow doesnt go well, keep that in mind. Dont criticise them. Just support these guys man. There is strength to be found in that.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I sure wish that they could be greeted at the airport by a crowd, win or lose.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

ill be at the game showing support post game. win or lose.

utefansince79
          Ute Fan
          @utefansince79

If you told me after our second straight loss to a non-P5 team (those 2 teams would end up a combined 21-3 going into this weeknd, but we didn’t know that at the time) that we would be playing this weekend for the Pac12 title and have the best record in the league, I would have thought “What a great season”

Would even be greater if we can win to get to Pasadena and simply glorious to win in the Rose Bowl (when it isn’t a regular season UCLA contest).  But it’s been one of the best seasons I’ve enjoyed and I know the team has enjoyed it as much as the fans.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football been getting nervous with the game getting closer and closer…