Ben Lennon enters the portal

Viewing 4 reply threads

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

Man, OnlyU wasn’t kidding when he said the portal was going to be crazy this off-season…

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

That punt vs Colorado was terrible. He completely kicked to the wrong side of the field. Kids been mediocre. Not sure what happened to special teams coaching but blocking on punts and punt returns has been pretty bad.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Coach Whitt yelled at him when he was running off the field. “What are you doing?!?!?!”

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

Not surprising. He’s underperformed, and he got benched on Saturday. The new kid looked better than him IMO

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Glad to see this. I’m sure he’s a great kid and I wish him all the best but he just wasn’t anything close to what we’ve been used to with our Aussie pipeline of punters. I’m not sure if March is just there to plug the hole for now and we’ve got another Aussie coming soon…but I hope that is the case!

UtesRule
        Ute Fan
        @utesrule

Have to wonder if he got “nudged” out the door.

Waybackutefan
      Ute Fan
      @waybackutefan

“Golden Whetman should lecture us on how inappropriate it is for fans to trash the players they supposedly cheer for. There has been way too much trash talk of our own players on this site.”

Guess that doesn’t apply to kickers.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Ben Lennon enters the portal