Bently

Viewing 4 reply threads

Utes 69
      Ute Fan
      @slc123

Bently is terrible, I wondered why Lisk never got a chance a long time ago? can we send him back south at least to Provo? Great QB’S coming in next year. is Ludwig going to do the same play calling over and over. third down to Covey or a TE? get that ball downfield son!

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I am not sure why Bentley didn’t pan out.  He had to be better than this when he played at South Carolina.  He was off his game.  He missed way too many wide-open receivers.  He was not helped by the Oline, but he still should have been better.  I am not going to trash someone who came here and played hard.

I do appreciate how gutsy he was running the ball.  He always gave it everything he had.  It didn’t work out here for him.  I wish him well in whatever he decides to do in life.

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

I’m not a fan of attacking the players.  He has issues for sure, but his heart and effort were unmatched.  

123punt
      Ute Fan
      @123punt

Have to remember this is a hard year to transfer into a new program, o-coordinator, and style of offense. Lack of reps, typical training camp, and being relegated to the backup before the season started create additional obstacles.

Timing seemed to be an issue and with balls being frequently thrown behind, it makes me wonder if a lot of our receivers were faster on their breaks than what he was used to.

Glad Lisk could end on a high note, but also thankful for what Bentley brought to the program, on and off the field.

ThurstonW
      Ute Fan
      @thurstonw

Really???  Badmouthing a college kid that is trying to do his best…..  Might want to re-evaluate life priorities.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.