Best Analysis of Florida that I’ve seen

Viewing 1 reply thread

UteDuke
      Ute Fan
      @uteduke

This guy does a fantastic in-depth analysis of Florida. He gives an overview of their positions of strength, their weaknesses, past season tendencies, and what to expect for their scheme. Loved his precision and mostly unbiased opinion.

He also goes through Florida’s schedule to predict wins and losses. If you don’t get that far, he does predict Utah winning in the Swamp.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Thanks. It is a good analysis of the Gator football team.

Sounds like the Gators will depend on the running game.  They have a QB who is an excellent runner.  We cannot let this guy scramble out of the pocket.

He said it will be Utah’s consistency against Florida’s inconsistency.  Everything is new at Florida.  They have a ton of talent, but the coaches and the schemes are all new.  It typically takes a few games to get the timing down.  I am sure that Florida would rather be playing a mid-level G5 team in week 1.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Let’s be 100% honest. Florida would rather be playing <insert obscure name> Tech Poly School in true SEC fashion. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Best Analysis of Florida that I’ve seen