Best Cordcutter Combo

Viewing 1 reply thread

Chidojuan
      Ute Fan
      @chidojuan

Best I can find so far is Youtube TV, which carries all of the sports channels, even CBSSN, but not Pac-12.  Then the 20 channel lineup for Sling TV.  Looking at a minimum of $55 a month.  Biggest downside is having to watch Pac-12 through the stupid Sling app, but other than that, seems okay, especially since you can use your Youtube TV credentials on most sites, so you don’t have to use the website if you don’t want to.  Anyone have any better combos? The next best I could find was Fubo, but that’s $45 a month.

CapitalUte
      Ute Fan
      @capitalute

I have a traditional tv package right now, but I’m excited to see what will come out of T-Mobile and Layer3 TV. We only have on cable box for a family of three. If my son is watching a kid show I use the mobile app to watch my shows and the wife will do the same. I think that merger will be a natural progression. Plus given T-Mobiles aggressive pricing and features it should provide a lot of bang for your buck.

Dugway
        Ute Fan
        @dugway

Can you record PAC-12.com with Cloud DVR or is it still live only? And can you login to PAC-12.com with Sling TV credentials to watch archived content? Those were the two show stoppers for me.

leftyjace
          Ute Fan
          @leftyjace

Yes, you can record.

No, you can’t log into Pac-12.com with Sling TV credentials yet.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Best Cordcutter Combo