Bolles may be out for year

Viewing 2 reply threads

Torg
      Ute Fan
      @torg

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I was watching that game last night and the announcers mentioned that he’d started all 81 games since he was drafted.  Oops. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

By the way that was an awful game. Two very bad teams. I couldn’t watch the whole thing.

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

Everybody who watched that whole game should get a free year of Amazon Prime.

Prayers up for Garrett Bolles…one of my favorite NFL Utes.

NarfUte
          Ute Fan
          @narfute

One positive is the Amazon broadcast quality is great. They just need better matchups – I don’t think the Commanders/Bears next week is going to be any better.

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

The vieo quality for me was ok. Fast forwarding or fast rewinding does not show a preview, which sucks. 

Utesbyfive
            Ute Fan
            @utesbyfive

For the few minutes I watched, it was unwatchable. Choppy, quality coming in and out… I don’t think it’s my connection or equipment, as I’ve got fiber, and a good router, and a Roku Ultra… Probably the path from AWS to my ISP was having issues. I’m gonna try it next Thursday and see if it’s any better.

NarfUte
              Ute Fan
              @narfute

Interesting. I have crapcast (not fiber) and stream through a new 4k Google chromecast and haven’t had any issues.

At the beginning of the football season I used an old chromecast and everything was choppy streaming (ESPN, netflix, etc) once I got the new chromecast it’s been wonderful.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NFL Bolles may be out for year