Viewing 3 reply threads

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

No, this is not an April Fools joke.

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

There’s a guy who never could live up to his expectations. Wish him nothing but the best of luck in his future.

3 2

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

He will certainly have a bright future if he can find an NBA team that needs a 1-for-40 3-point shooter.

Ute Dub
          Ute Fan
          @chestercopperpot

30% is not 1 for 40 

AZUteFan
            Ute Fan
            @azutefan

I think the 1 for 40 was in reference to games that actually matter, not exhibition games against DIII schools.

Point remains bright future in the NBA for Gach. Hope he falls to the Jazz! And that he doesn’t hit the transfer portal after the first year and every subsequent year after that.

//r00t4Utes
              Ute Fan
              @r00t4utes

I have the Utes beating Kentucky recorded that begs to differ. But yes he never lived up to the expectations I had for him

GameForAnyFuss
            Ute Fan
            @gameforanyfuss

1 for 40 is what he shot in his last 40 attempts before transferring the first time.

Regardless, my point remains. No NBA team is going to want a 30% college 3-point shooter.

Ute Dub
              Ute Fan
              @chestercopperpot

And you’re holding on to that memery with everything you got?

enigami344
          Ute Fan
          @enigami344

hey he fits well with the Jazz then

DrahtUte
      Ute Fan
      @drahtute

Both is probably at the NBA-level athletically but I don’t see how you get on an NBA team if you couldn’t dominate on a bad U of U team. 

Stone
        Ute Fan
        @stone

I don’t disagree…but then again, Kuzma sure came out of nowhere after hitting the NBA.

UteThunder
          Ute Fan
          @utethunder

Kuzma was at least good in college. Gach has been mostly bad/mediocre with occasional flashes of being good.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Like Kuzma, both is likely a better nba prospect than he was a college player… unfortunately for Gach, kuzma was a good college player, Gach was mediocre on his very best days.

if he can somehow convince himself to actually give his all on the defensive side of the ball he has the athletic ability to be a great defender. We all know that won’t happen though.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Kuz wasn’t chopped liver in college.  He had a double-double nearly every game. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Both Gach leaving school, declaring for the NBA draft