Bottom line…

Viewing 3 reply threads
      9 1

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Utah needs to treat USC as if it’s a Bowl game. Primetime on ABC, all eye’s will truly be on the Trojans and really all the pressure is on them. Were they overrated as usual? I think so and Troy needs to play loose. He’s getting his chance and he’s playing with ‘house money’. He was trying too hard against Stanford, I know he wanted to make a play instead of the old cliché, “take what they give you” and it didn’t work out. This is also OC Troy Taylor’s chance to shine. Throw in some quick slants, bootlegs, wide receiver screens, anything that gets the ball out of Williams’ hands fast. And don’t abandon the run game, Moss looks good last week. This game will determine the Pac-South!

GO UTES!

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Agreed. I hope we treat it like the 2015 Oregon game. Throw everything including the kitchen sink at them.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Except that stupid double reverse LOL.

3 2

St George Ute
      Ute Fan
      @stgeorgeute

https://twitter.com/FirstDownFR/status/917585901739544576
      Maybe we can see this play sometime. 🙂

3 3

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

Pretty sure that Kyle and the team would disagree with your strategy of treating this game like a bowl game.  Poor strategy imo. That hasn’t been Kyle’s style his entire tenure doubt it changes now  is it a big game? Yes. Bowl game ? No. 

3 4

THEeyepatch
        Ute Fan
        @theeyepatch1

Well Porter, they can treat it like any other game and lose. That’s a great “strategy”! Hilarious.

4 5

PorterRockwell
          Ute Fan
          @porterrockwell

You missed the point.  Kyle has learned over the years how to treat each game. Kyle would tell that this game is important because it’s league play and the next game on the schedule   

Majerus was the same way when people told him to treat regular season games differently 

You’re entitled to your opinion but coaches like Majerus, Urban and Kyle would disagree with your approach  given their success I like their approach letter then yours 

THEeyepatch
            Ute Fan
            @theeyepatch1

We will just have to see what approach is taken and what the outcome is Mr. Rockwell. 

2 1

PorterRockwell
              Ute Fan
              @porterrockwell

That I agree with you about. I think we will see more offensive diversity etc. but it won’t be bowl game type prep imo

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Bottom line…