Bowl slip

Viewing 1 reply thread

homer
      Ute Fan
      @homer

Because of the “within 1 game” clause the top tier bowls negotiated, Utah’s anemic offensive show did them no favors.

Even though our fans buy tickets and travel well, Utes football is a tough sell to overcome ASU, Oregon, Wazzu in the O-bling department.

Gonna be very disappointed if they fall below Holiday, but it’s a real possibility.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Harlan seemed confident that Holiday or Alamo will take Utah. I don’t think it is likely unless weird things happen and Wazzu climbs. 

Anonymous
        Inactive

The Holiday will never invite Utah. If we want out of the Vegas/Sun rotation, we are going to have to win this f**king s**t show (I couldn’t help it this time).

Anonymous
          Inactive

The Holiday is a zoob bowl run by zoobs. They will NEVER EVER EVER invite Utah, ever. Never. Ever, never…ever. Never. 

Anonymous
            Inactive

Ever. 

Anonymous
              Inactive

Serial downvoter is a rocket queen aka “Vaseline Pit of Despair.”
              The Holiday is the runny excrement of bowl games.

AirForceUte
              Ute Fan
              @cdoughboy2000

So… never?

Igloo this made me laugh. 

Anonymous
                Inactive

Ever

FtheY
          Ute Fan
          @fthey

I’m with igloo on this one. We always control or own destiny. I think we learned that years ago when we dropped to the Vegas bowl at 9-3. We can’t put ourselves in a position where others have influence.

If we don’t get picked for a higher bowl, that’s on us. Utah is not a sexy team, blue blood, well liked, and we’re still the new kid on the block (Colorado had success in big conf previously).

Solution? WIN GAMES so no one else has any say in the matter. Unfortunately for us, that will require 10 win seasons.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.