Bruce Feldman thinks Cristobal and Sitake are USC candidates?

Viewing 4 reply threads
      3 1

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Cristobal isn’t leaving Oregon. Sitake isn’t getting an offer.

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

Feldman v. Larry B, not sure who has more contacts on the inside…

2 2

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

Tell me why Cristobal would leave Oregon and why Sitake is a candidate.

Hellhound152
          Ute Fan
          @hellhound152

Not my list, not my job hunt.  My thoughts on the matter would be complete unfounded conjecture.  Does Feldman have contacts whose thought on the matter carry actual weight?  Yeah he does.

My reasons or lack therof don’t amount to anything.

Larry B
            Ute Fan
            @larryb

Ok… Get back to me when either of those guys get hired by USC.

1 1

Hellhound152
              Ute Fan
              @hellhound152

Well keep us posted on how the donor meetings and the hiring committee meetings are going.

RedRocks
            Ute Fan
            @hypodactylus

Wait; so Larry B can’t make their own conclusions based on information available to us all, but you can make claims about Bruce Feldman when you don’t know him nor his contacts? (Yes, I am assuming; my assumptions are likely correct)

This is a fan board; we make conclusions and conversation based on what we know, or think we know.

Hellhound152
              Ute Fan
              @hellhound152

It is a question of weight and credibility.  Do I give more weight to a national journalist who has been doing this for decades and has a proven track record of having solid sources? yes.  Hence my original reply.  

Larry B is entitled to his opinion, but by that token I suppose I am entitled to mine as well?  No?

Larry B
                Ute Fan
                @larryb

You are… and when I asked for your opinion you said it wouldn’t matter because it’s “not your list, not your hunt”.

Hellhound152
                  Ute Fan
                  @hellhound152

Exactly, I have no grounds to disagree with Feldman, or get upset about it.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Many many many other people would have to turn down the job before KS got an offer. Maybe 15 or 20 other people.

They wouldn’t be doing their job if they didn’t go after Cristobal or Franklin at Penn St.

UtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahrockon

Would underated Coach Whitt seriously consider this job if asked?  I think he would be succesful there, and make USC a threat to be reckoned with on both sides of the ball.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

He’s going to retire a Ute.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Being a candidate doesn’t mean they’re getting the job. It doesn’t even mean they’re at the top of the list.
      Why would Cristobal go to SC? More money and easier to recruit. Unless he’s a Whitt type who likes where he’s at and doesn’t want to deal with SC donors, why wouldn’t he? And let’s not pretend that Uncle Phil isn’t a hard donor to deal with. Cristobal has that part down. Why wouldn’t he go to SC?

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Bruce Feldman thinks Cristobal and Sitake are USC candidates?