Bruised egos are wonderful when it’s a bruised Byu egos

Viewing 4 reply threads

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Anonymous
      Inactive

It’s funny how many people don’t know the difference between digress and regress.

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

I don’t ever recall any Ute fan saying how “once Utah joined the Pac-12, they were going to dominate”. Have any of you? But really what’s worse, a “middling” program in a P5 conference or P5-wannabe who has an embarrassing record against P5 competition since going Indy and a “middling” Weak-Coast B-ball team? Those [explicit] idiots would swap with Utah faster than you could say, “t-d-s!”

Envy is a stinky deodorant. Hilarious.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Someone ask that idiot how many times Utah was ranked #3 in the country in the middle of the football season in the MWC. 

I bet that moron doesn’t even remember Utah has finished ranked in football 3 of the last 4 years and has been ranked at some point or another the last 4 years. 

And Utah looks to be ranked again this fall.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

The perspective of an ill-informed fan base, is there anything worse? There was a post a while back by shakeitsugaree from other PAC12 schools that compliments the success of what Utah has achieved, and shows how difficult it is to win at this level. I can’t wait until Utah can separate itself from tds. Let USU deal with that cesspool.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Bruised egos are wonderful when it’s a bruised Byu egos