Bryan Thompson health ?

Viewing 1 reply thread

utahby05
      Ute Fan
      @utahby05

Anyone know if Bryan Thompson will be able to play vs TX ?

Utah has to win the line of scrimmage battle, on both sides of the ball.

Normally, I would be confident our D can hold the opponent down. But, TX has an explosive, dangerous offense…  Their QB, S Ehlinger runs a RPO offense similar to Sam Darnold, while at USC. Not only has Ehlinger thrown for 3,400 + yards, he’s the teams leading rusher – in terms of attempts with 152 carries. Oh and like Darnold, Ehlinger is a horse at 6’3, 230. For comparison, Huntley has thrown for 2,966 yards and Moss has 219 carries. 

Bottom line, our defensive backfield is sure to be tested. And our D Ends have to keep outside containment. 

We can’t be fooled by TX 7 – 5 record. 3 of those losses were to teams currently ranked in the top 14.  This will be a tough game, where Utah is going to have to score touchdowns. I believe Utah will have to score at least 38 points.

Hoping Ludwig, Huntley, Moss, the O Line, etc… put on a show !!  GO UTES !!

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

He has been practicing. It was pretty rough looking last week with a brace on but it’s getting better by the day. My guess is that he’ll play and be 85-95% by Tuesday.

utahby05
        Ute Fan
        @utahby05

Thanks OnlyU.  

I along with everyone else on this board appreciate your insight !

Here’s to hoping the Utes play their best game of the year and that everyone (particularly the Seniors with NFL potential) get out of the game injury free.  

Go Utes !  Finish Strong !

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Bryan Thompson health ?