BT

Viewing 3 reply threads
      4 1

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

I just don’t get it.  WTH are these kids thinking.  To date, I just don’t see any of them ending up in better places or positions to make it to the next level.  

Sad to see him go, but even sadder because I think it’ll be a decision he quickly regrets and one that will affect his life.

Go Utes!

4 2

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

BT will land somewhere. Any sadly to say maybe somewhere better. I get why he’s leave. I don’t agree with it. But I get it.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Which place is better than Utah?

Ute Dub
          Ute Fan
          @chestercopperpot

Oregon (His original intended recruiting destination except for having a dream the night before signing day that he needed to go to Utah).

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Maybe they want to major in a program that is not offered at Utah?

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

When I say “better” I mean better suited for his skillset. Somewhere that throws the ball and doesn’t use WR as just blockers first. That’s Whits strategy. Control the clock, run the ball, minimize mistakes and play great D. It’s smart. I’m not hating on whit for it. But stud WR want to be able to showcase there skills. The only we fix this with this type of strategy is competent QB play which we haven’t had in a long time with the exception of Huntleys Senior year

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

Totally agree @Utah5410. It comes down to excellent QB play like we saw from Huntley. Puts a lot of pressure on a Utah QB given he has only a limited number of throws per game. I’m hoping with our deepest and most talented QB room we’ve ever had that one will emerge who can excel at this level of play. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.