Bugs 🦟🦟

Viewing 3 reply threads

belli1976
      Ute Fan
      @belli1976

Florida grad colleague said be ready for the mosquitos and bugs at the game.

I am getting Permethrin to spray my clothes. Probably brings some Deet also.

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

It is a swamp afterall.

Ute Dub
        Ute Fan
        @chestercopperpot

It’s so humid the bugs combust in mid-air, I’ve heard.

OldAsDirtUte
      Ute Fan
      @oldasdirtute

Sounds like they are trying to leak some inimidating pre-game ‘facts’, like the infamous Wyoming urine bombs!

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

Believe it if you have been in Florida at dusk. It can be a think unless the facility folks have a sketer plan.

OldAsDirtUte
          Ute Fan
          @oldasdirtute

A target-rich environment for the skeeters!

belli1976
          Ute Fan
          @belli1976

If the team was smart they would wash/spray the uni’s in Permethrin

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Why not have all the players wear bug screens over their helmets and camelbacks during the game :)? So the way everybody talks Florida players seem to be immune to the dehydration affect of heat and humidity. Would not be surprised to see Utah go no huddle on the first drive and in certain field positions throughout the game knowing Florida’s depth issues.

Florida has talent, but no depth at most positions especially now at QB with both back ups not playing. No way Napier is going to let Richardson run around the field all day. Richardson gets hurt and misses games early, Florida’s season is done. Not to say he won’t tuck and run, I don’t think Napier’s going to make it part of the game plan against Utah’s defense. Utah is going to lock down the run and make Florida have to pass. Richardson has a whopping 39 pass career attempts, 7-TDs, 6-INTs, only 2 games over +100 passing.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Bugs 🦟🦟