Bye Bye Baby Bye Bue

Viewing 8 reply threads
      5 38

Vuksi
      Ute Fan
      @vuksinick

Bye Bye Bentley Bye Bye. Won’t miss ya. Won’t cry for ya. There’s a reason you were number 2 and you couldn’t get it done. Lisk is not the best but he made the easy throws and got the job done. Good for him and us

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Helps that the defense woke up as well. Unless Utah gets more transfers I kind of want to see him stay and hopefully not be needed. 

Vuksi
        Ute Fan
        @vuksinick

I agree with you. His numbers at South Carolina says he should be in the mix but his days at Utah says he’s a backup

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I agree Lisk was the better QB, but I don’t understand the need to rub it in to a college kid who is playing P5 football and giving it all he’s got. I mean, I don’t know you but I’d doubt you’d do any better.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

^^^

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Kids putting their bodies on the line in a mostly meaningless season. They should absolutely be commended. Everyone of them. 

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

Agreed. Let’s not forget that Bentely has had some good moments this years too.

Vuksi
        Ute Fan
        @vuksinick

Not rubbing it in just saying what I see

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

Your first three sentences were rude, rubbing it in and uncalled for. We all watched the same game but you’re the only one that feels the need to put him down. There are much better ways to “call it like you see it”.

Warrior Ute
            Ute Fan
            @warriorute

An example of making the same point (calling it as it is) without rubbing it in-

What was the reason Bentley was number 2, when he didn’t get it done? Lisk is not the best but he made the easy throws and got the job done. Good for him and us.

2 1

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Glad Bentley is done. That’s all. Hope he as a person is happy and successful in whatever he does or goes.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

Bentley struggled, no doubt.  But I am aware enough that it could easily be reversed.  Rising could have been the one to struggle and Bentley comes in as an unknown and starts to move the ball, all after Whitt just laid into the team at halftime.  Boom, game flipped.  I credit the halftime talks and adjustments.  After all, Lisk didn’t hold them scoreless after 4 first half TDs.  Nothing we know about Whitt should make you think he would not for sure light a fire under these guys at halftime.  And I am very, very happy for Lisk.  Somehow, I think we will roll into the 21 season in good shape at QB.

Biggest difference between 2 halfs since the odd game in Vegas.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Bad post. 

Ute2
      Ute Fan
      @ute2

Before crapping too hard on Bentley don’t forget, his masterful escapability and playmaking were huge in In beating Colorado.

he had a VERY rough day today.  But he was also one ty Jordan away from being single handily  responsible for our best win of the year.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

This is a Jackass of a post by the same. These kids are out there bustin’ their asses for your entertainment. Jake gave a 100% of what he had and was voted a Captain before the season started which shows what his teammates thought of him so show a little respect

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Yep. Completely uncalled for. But now we know who Vuski is.

Anonymous
      Ute Fan
      @anonymous

Lame dude. Utah still won 2 other games with Bentley.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Bye Bye Baby Bye Bue