2 1

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar
      1 1

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

Not sure what’s more impressive, your post or your handle. That said, where does Urban go now? I think he bonds most with the fellas on the Utah coaching staff. I would bet he’ll be more involved with Utah than OSU or UF.

17 1

astUTE
        Ute Fan
        @astute

I hope not, as much as I love what Urban did for Utah in 2003-2004, he is nothing but trouble.  We’re better off without his involvement.

Johnny
          Ute Fan
          @johnny

I have no idea. Haven’t talked face to face with Urban since 2002. I have no idea how relationships have developed since then. 

I will say this, though. The Utah “Bullyball” philosophy makes sense. Less likely little speedy 5 star guys knocked out by some large man ready for the NFL. Player safety first, right?

This is very much Coach Mac on steroids. Kyle is a badass.

7 1

Extra Medium
        Ute Fan
        @runningreddude

Urban is untouchable for virtually every university right now. Allegations of player abuse and just being a dick just won’t fly anymore. He’s not an X and O guy. He’s a “motivator”. Utah doesn’t need him and I’d be really disappointed if they brought him back in any capacity. I don’t want the way he treats players anywhere around the family atmosphere Whitt has built. I think Whitt learned what he needed from Urban and being a giant asshole wasn’t one of them. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NFL Urban released in Jacksonville