BYU and Urban Meyer

Viewing 3 reply threads

cicampbe
      Ute Fan
      @cicampbe

This is hilarious. There’s a thing called Cameo where you can pay famous people to send you a direct video. Urban Meyer is on Cameo and charges $350. A group of fans from the TDS put together some money to get Urban Meyer to say something like, “hey this is a urban Meyer. I just want to say that my favorite team in Utah has always been and will always be BYU.” They intended to show the video on the big screen at the game. Urban took their money and sent them this video…

https://www.cameo.com/v/613929cf528d6d001d57d323?utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=video_share&utm_medium=ios_app&%24web_only=true&_branch_match_id=964902338860575487

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

They’re talking about editing it out on boogerboard. But we all know the truth. It’s all good.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I could not get it to play.  What did he say?

cicampbe
        Ute Fan
        @cicampbe

Try this link…

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

I couldn’t get it to play either.  Can somebody provide us the script from Meyer?

Larry B
          Ute Fan
          @larryb

He starts by saying that BYU is his favorite and then he says just kidding. Then he says he wishes BYU good luck except when playing Utah. BYU fans will just edit it to him saying BYU is his favorite.

utahman3431
        Ute Fan
        @utahman3431

Go here and then click to the next video to the right.  I couldn’t get the link to work either.  I was able to download it though, so I’ll have it for posterity 🙂

Ki-Yi!

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

This is awesome, thanks for posting it!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football BYU and Urban Meyer