Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

They really aren’t used to diversity at QB
      Mobile Ute Hub user submitted image

Anonymous
      Ute Fan
      @anonymous

I know it’s really none of my business, but I would suggest not paying attention or reading trash there. It’s just a waste of time. Basic logic of a sentient being is simply missing — to be fair, I’d say the same about a few so called Utes “fans” and sports “fans”. They are good for a few laughs, I guess.

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

They are exactly what they call everyone else.  Their fans are anything but what they think they represent.  I’d rather hang out with the Laramie crowd in Laramie than with those people in Provo.  Most of the good Mormons I know(that actually care about people outside of Utah) are Utah fans, neutral fans, or not football fans.  My family that are BYU fans are by far the least accepting and most judgmental people I know.  

ThurstonW
      Ute Fan
      @thurstonw

I’d much rather hang with Ponyboy and the other greasers than with the wanna-be Socs in their neighborhood of make believe…

7 4

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

To be fair, CougarBoard is their uf.net. The worst of the fanbase lives there.

10 1

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/026/329/whitest.jpg

3 9

BulgieUte
        Ute Fan
        @bulgieute

…….and you are such a fine example of decency and class, trashing fellow ute fans and pretending your choice of message board makes you better somehow. I visit UF.net and Utehub, I hope I infect you somehow with the disease I brought over from ufn. Although it seems you’re already damaged.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Zoob gonna zoob. 

4 3

Anonymous
      Ute Fan
      @anonymous

BYU is named after Brigham Young- a polygamist who had 55 wives. Three of his wives were age 16 and one was only age 15 when they married him. Now THAT is trashy (and sick).

By the way, love all of you. I will be with you again this season.

Vade in pace,

-Michael

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football BYU fan calls Huntley “hood trash”