byu fans all over twitter liking tweets disparaging Utah and their cfp chances

Viewing 7 reply threads
      7 1

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

No matter how nonsensical. This is killing them and its hilarious. And they say we have the obsession….

9 2

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Well, they did get you to post about them.  I find it’s easier and more offensive to just ignore them and act as if they don’t exist.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

you’re right. Its just louder these days with all the debate surruouding Utah. Everytime I find it they are there. Also, i am firmly of the opinion that we are rivals and this is stuff rivals do. The obsessed stuff is so f**king stupid. Pretending like its one sided is the dumbest it gets

RiseasUtes
          Ute Fan
          @riseasutes

Mostly messing with you, have fun trolling them if need be.  They have 0 bearing on our program after game 1 so I try to ignore them after that.  We are fighting for a playoff/rose bowl spot, they are going to the Hawaii bowl.  They just don’t know how to process the fact that we are relevant and they aren’t, it has to be tough for them to come to terms with it.

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

I used to feel the same as you. “I want the game because of history and rivals” and stuff like that. After last year, I think I’m just done. The build up to that game was just awful and after a week or two after the game, when local radio was still talking about that game, I turned that off as well. 

This has been an amazing year knowing nothing about BYU. Other than our game, I haven’t watched a second. It’s been great. 

I will admit that it was a little…underwhelming playing Colorado last, BUT I think Mel Tucker is doing a fine job there and with his…swagger? bravado? c**kiness? and the rivalry will build between us and them, which is what is needed. 

We have moved past those people down south and their little fantasy land. Let them believe whatever what they want, they are slowly dying and I’m fine with that. 

We will beat them again next year, like we always do, and we will have to hear about how much better they are all summer long even though they won’t have anyone who would start for us, like we always do. 

We have moved on. The football team has moved on. We just need the fans to do so as well. Once the Utah fans go quiet on those fans, it will all just fade away and be wonderful. 

I’d rather get excited to play ASU and Colorado and drop them and add a mid level P5 school instead. Much more enjoyable this way. 

If anything, this season should have taught Utah fans that playing that game only holds us back. Let’s move on. 

GameForAnyFuss
            Ute Fan
            @gameforanyfuss

Once the Utah fans go quiet on those fans, it will all just fade away and be wonderful.

Sorry, I just can’t bring myself to believe that will ever happen. BYU-Provo is like the neighbor’s little dog that escaped from the yard. It comes up to you and barks and nips at your calf, so you ignore it and try to walk away, but it just keeps following you barking and nipping.

No matter how much we ignore them, they will never go away. So I choose to engage them because it’s more fun than ignoring them. In either case they will always be nipping at us.

Anonymous
      Ute Fan
      @anonymous

Yup, ignorance is bliss. I’d submit most of those fan(natic)s are likely not even good people. Unless they get in your/my way, just ignore them.

Stone
      Ute Fan
      @stone

A more pressing question is what are Southern Utah University fans doing on twitter?

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

I keep thinking that they will just go away because of being dominated for so long, but alas we could beat them a 1,000 more times and they’d still find away back into the conversation. Honestly the best thing that could happen is that they get into a p-5 confrence outside of the pac-12 and we take them off the schedule. Then they can complain about getting there asses kick by mid tier p5 teams all season instead of just the first four games.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

I ventured over to CB. 7 of the 10 topics on the front page are about Utah.

Rent. Free.

SorryWife
      Ute Fan
      @sorrywife

What’s funny is these are the same people saying they deserved their 1984 Championship. 

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Honestly, after Finwbaums comments, I’ve noticed a lot of TDS fans coming to Utah’s defense.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football byu fans all over twitter liking tweets disparaging Utah and their cfp chances