BYU is 1-3 and This is Y. Hilarious video!

Viewing 6 reply threads
      2 2

JamesTheForeman
      Ute Fan
      @jamestheforeman

I’m dead. It’s nice being on the winning side of the rivalry so things like this surface. Definitely worth the watch.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aAKgEeMgug

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

Things could get ugly down there if they lose to Akron tonight.

CincyUte
        Ute Fan
        @cincyute

Whoops. Did I say “Akron?” I meant “Kent State.”

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Whoa, whoa, whoa man. I spent a large portion of my life in Toledo. My mother lives there.

How was it you asked? Yeah, it sucks. I wouldn’t wish Toledo on my worst enemy.

CincyUte
          Ute Fan
          @cincyute

But isn’t Toledo the hometown of the Wright Brothers? So it’s got that going for ’em at least.

UTE98
            Ute Fan
            @ute98

Yes it is possible the Wright Bros were born there, however everyone knows they couldn’t wait to take the first flight outta there!!!!!

CincyUte
              Ute Fan
              @cincyute

I was wrong. The Wright Brothers were from Dayton. So which one’s Toledo? I’m pretty sure it’s not the one with the river that caught on fire once.

Utah
                Ute Fan
                @utah

It’s the hole in the wall that no one (other than me) would ever admit to having been from there…or have ever visited.

The place is a dump.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

I was wrong. The Wright Brothers were from Dayton. So which one’s Toledo? I’m pretty sure it’s not the one with the river that caught on fire once.

Cincinnati is in Kentucky, so you have an excuse. 😉

The Cuyahoga runs through Cleveland and Akron in the east. Toledo is in northwest Ohio.

Either way they should give byu a decent game. Zoobs get a late td to win by 10-ish points.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

the dude who made the song was talking a bunch of trash the week leading up to our game. Makes this way better.

UtahSig
      Ute Fan
      @utahsig

Looks like they are trying really hard to get to 1-4 right now against the mighty Toledo Whatevers.

I guess this is the risk you take when you bring back your most beloved player of all time as your OC even though he has never coached a single down of college football ever.

They could still win this, but it is just hilarious they thing they are a P5 worthy team and they are in a dog fight with a MAC team. At home. With a Senior QB. And the best RB they have ever had.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

…and no defense which is funny because the new head coach is supposed to be a defense guy.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

BYU sucks

-Harvey Langi….probably

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Also, I have found that listening to this song makes watching the BYU D this game more entertaining.

Torg
      Ute Fan
      @torg

https://memegenerator.net/instance/72094714

dunno how to post images here.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Just above the text box there’s a button that has img on it. Click on that. Paste the link.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo BYU is 1-3 and This is Y. Hilarious video!