BYU is down BAD!

Viewing 1 reply thread

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

BYU coaches are now buying into the narrative that Utah is offering up NIL deals they don’t intend on following through with. This is really embarrassing for Fesi for buying into this BS Dick Harmon/Cougarboard circle-jerk narrative. 

I can’t tell you how much I LOVE that Utah’s recruiting successes is bothering them. They are unhinged.

tanute3
      Ute Fan
      @tanute3

Lmao. It wasn’t too long ago they were flaunting their big deal with Built Bar in everyone’s face… Maybe your team just sucks and recruits don’t want to spend the next 4 years going 3-9 in the Big 12?

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

I don’t get it. What recruit wouldn’t want to play for a team that hasn’t accomplished anything to speak of this century and is destined to be a Big12 cellar dweller?

2 1

Utesby1
          Ute Fan
          @garykennedy

Hans and other old players should demand reparations. Maybe if he moves to California he will get them.

Redblood
        Ute Fan
        @redblood

With built bar and how they presented it in the beginning vs. what it ended up being, I’m pretty sure he is projecting his own experience with his team onto us. He may even be talking about his own team.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo BYU is down BAD!