BYU & logo smack

Viewing 2 reply threads

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

Ive taken great enjoyment in seeing so many BYU fans on Twitter with their BIG XII logos as their avatar. Was this not the same fan base that talked s**t about some Utah fans having PAC-12 stickers?

BYU the kings of hypocrisy.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Yup. It is who they are. I’ve had BYU fans mock Utah for how easy their schedule is. And yes, Utah’s schedule is very easy for a P5 school. YET, it is twice as hard as BYU’s.

Their reality is a fantastic one to live in.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

Utahs schedule is very easy for a P5 school? Is this serious?

Wilson’s Mustache
          Ute Fan
          @sigmaute

It’s been referred to as one of the “favorable schedules” in the PAC-12. We miss WSU & Stanford both good – great teams & we get the majority of our more difficult opponents at home USC, UW, & Oregon.

It has not been, however, referred to as one of the easier P5 schedules. Teams like Iowa, Minnesota, Boston College, Kansas, Florida, & Baylor have some pretty soft schedules.

UteSteve
      Ute Fan
      @utesteve

I love how they also mock and criticize the “drunk Utah fans with goatees” while celebrating and encouraging their “normal” non-LDS fans who look the same and partake in the same behavior. I even read something in the SL Trib today about Tom Holmoe speaking favorably of their fans with beards and beer.

Such a twisted fanbase that wants so bad to be perceived as “normal” while tearing down the “normal” at Utah.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo BYU & logo smack