Cal is done and Arizona gets Shockered.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

Oh yeah Utes cruise to a big win.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yeah we all seem to have an affinity to the Shockers don’t we? Good rivalry between the two teams.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

I can see how Cal could be in trouble with the recent report that Watson injured/re-injured his hand, may or may not be out. I don’t care to scour the internet to find out the minute details, but I’m convinced it’s some kind of problem for the team, just don’t know how much. Next you have the harassment stuff, so it looks like there is some turmoil with Cal right when you don’t want it.

Arizona is not dominant this year, I can see them fizzling out early.

OSU runs into Oklahoma after their 1st probabable win, that’s where it most likely ends for them. Same fate for USC and Colorado.

Ducks and Utes are poised for a nice run.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Tyrone Wallace of Cal broke his hand. Who’s Watson?

Cal’s Coach is being investigated for his handling of the harassment case involving his assistant coach. I’m thinking the team will be distracted.

I have created numerous brackets, some with Cal beating Kansas and into the Final Four. I’m not going back and changing them.

89ute
          Ute Fan
          @89ute

Yes, Wallace. After reading the article his last name morphed from Wallace to Watson when I started posting. I have Cal making 16 and I’m not changing my bracket either.

Anonymous
          Inactive

Sexual harassment thing is going to do them in.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Cal is done and Arizona gets Shockered.