Caleb Williams to USC finally made official

Viewing 4 reply threads

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Circle October 15th on your calendars. That game will determine the South.

Glad we get them at home…Go Utes!

tanute3
      Ute Fan
      @tanute3

Can’t wait for him to go 0-3 vs Utah. His free agency fiasco was extremely annoying

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

He’s an attention whore. USC is a prime spot in the heart of Hollywood for someone like him. Anybody know if celebs still hang out at practices, etc like they did during the Caroll years? Is Snoop still attending team meetings?

2 2

Trailgoat
          Ute Fan
          @utahgoat

All the attention and pressure is on USC, that’s how Utah wants it. P12 Network and Commish K are all in to invest in getting USC back to the good old days. Would be interesting to see how much the Commish is involved with the USC swap meet?

What’s the over-under odds when the tool Yogi Roth pulls out the USC sweater and boat shoes? I know Yogel has said good things about Utah, mainly because he has to in support of his influencer brand and talking up USC did not sell him up until now. Point is, all the love fest-media attention will be on USC and all of their 20+ transfer portals running to the USC gold rush from wherever U in hopes of getting to the NFL. Go Utes!

Jake
            Ute Fan
            @jutahfootball

Completely disagree about Yogi, I think he’s pretty good.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

0-2. He’s got one year under his belt. He’s gonna leave after year 3.

younglurch
      Ute Fan
      @younglurch

Finally, took long enough for a result we all knew was coming. Would’ve been cool to see him at Wisconsin but I’m sure USC was the clear choice the entire way. 

You have to wonder what their expected win total for next season is. 

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

9-10. The Utes have almost no margin for error. :/

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

He might have been considering Wiscy but the $C boosters have deeper pockets. It’s all about the highest bidder.

ArcheryUte
      Ute Fan
      @craig

The atmosphere next year at RES for this game is going to be electric.

MauchDawgUte
      Ute Fan
      @mauchdawgute

Possible game day broadcast I would imagine depending on where the teams are ranked.

D T
        Ute Fan
        @azute1

I don’t recall a slew of linemen transfers…..That was USC’s glaring weakness last year—Toughness in the trenches…..I seriously doubt that gets fully rectified in just one year.

We should be favored next year & should cover that spread w/out too much difficulty.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Caleb Williams to USC finally made official