Came away impressed with TDS

Viewing 4 reply threads

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Wish we had Wilson. Now on To Washington. This game helped out with continuing to build confidence. TDS is tough, physical just like washington. I really like our chances. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

When I. Kaufusi went down their physical play started to hurt them. I will say that is the most impressive TDS team I have seen in years. Easily 2007 or longer. 

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Agreed. It honestly is getting tougher for me to hate on them. I feel the program has graduated. Kalani is overall a good dude, we’ve dominated. And Wilson is a stud. IDk. I have a new hate in my heart for Washington. ASU and Wash, cant stand either.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Wilson is going to be a thorn in our side for years to come. 

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Yeah about 12 years. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Tuttle is the real thorn. Love those stars!!

Grimmetal
      Ute Fan
      @grimmetal

Taysom was a thorn for a while and I think Zack might be as well. I’ve seen some randoms on Twitter hoping he transfers up here, but there’s no way TDS lets him go and he’s a guaranteed starter for the next 3 years against some good teams.

I think TDS blew their energy in the first half. Then they played not to lose. What this rivalry has taught me is that you never play not to lose. TDS is a tough team though. Sitake learned a lot from Whitt and it shows in different ways, good and bad.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Came away impressed with TDS