Can I just say once again how awesome the thread view is.

Viewing 3 reply threads

GadValleyUte
      Ute Fan
      @maximumkungfu

Because it is awesome. I like the flow and the look. Tony you have built the site everyone at UFN claimed they wanted. Ways to navigate for every taste. Good looking, but not flashy. Kudos.

Anonymous
      Inactive

How do I switch to thread view in digest format?

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Thanks for the comments.  Not sure how many saw but I added a TON of features to the threaded view last week.  Now you can post new topics and reply to them right in the threaded view. You can also click “more” to expand the text content. Then to close it click the same button (says “less” if expanded”). Also there’s a “visual” editor which will give a better, live preview of what your post will look like. 

Spread the word about UH.  I spend most of my free time trying to make it better every week.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by Tony (admin).

DropOutUte
        Ute Fan
        @dropoutute

Hey Tony, can you enable a button to auto open all the posts in thread view so you don’t have to click the more button? It would be cool to just click a button once if you wanted to see all posts in their entirety. Awesome changes by the way!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

can you enable a button to auto open all the posts in thread

That’s a possibility. First request for that, so if it becomes a popular one I’ll spend the hours on it.

I have found a couple of bugs I need to fix in the threaded view. I posted a new post in “comments and discussion” but it posted in football. So the forum selector is messed up somehow. The other bug is the text formatting (paragraphs and such) don’t show properly in the threaded view.

GadValleyUte
      Ute Fan
      @maximumkungfu

It does

GadValleyUte
      Ute Fan
      @maximumkungfu

I’m running chrome

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Thumbs working for me.  Just liked your question.  Maybe clear your browser cache and all that fun stuff.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Can I just say once again how awesome the thread view is.