Can someone tell me

Viewing 2 reply threads

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

How it’s determined what the uniform selection is for games like the Alamo Bowl and the Pac – 12 title game ? Why was utah the visitor in both games and last year against wash ? 

crazyute
      Ute Fan
      @crazyute

They mentioned the alamo bowl rotates every year home and away with the 2 conferences. The pac 12 wil be the home team next year.

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

I seem to recall the announcers saying the same thing in the CCG. Next year the South team will be the “home” team.

voxnihili
          Ute Fan
          @voxnihili

According to the Pac-12:

The division champion with the best conference record is designated as the home team in the Pac-12 Football Championship Game. If the two teams are tied, the following criteria are considered.

1. Head-to-head results, if applicable
          2. Record against the next highest placed common opponent in the conference (based on the record in all conference games), proceeding through the conference
          3. Record in common conference games
          4. Highest ranking in the SportSource Analytics poll following the final weekend of regular season games
          5. Coin toss
      1 1

Cesar Chavez
      Ute Fan
      @le-cockgrande

In all honesty, I don’t think it would have mattered where the game was played, we (Texas) dominated every aspect of the game. We would have won here or there, we would have beat you any where, I like red eggs and ham, I like them here or there, I like them any where.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

As much as I’d like to argue against that point, I cannot.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Can someone tell me