Can we take any positives from last night?

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Perhaps the most positive thing for me at the game last night was that I didn’t freeze to death. Didn’t even put on my sweatshirt until the 3rd quarter.

Moss was running well in the 1st half, with a pace to easily go over 100 yards.  The other backs ran fairly well also. (why we went away from that I don’t know, perhaps Stanford adjusted).

No injuries that I’m aware of.

I brought a disabled Iraq war vet buddy to the game and we had a great time.

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

Yep run game, Moss and DHC both looked good and the OLine looked better at run blocking.

shakeitsugaree
      Ute Fan
      @shakeitsugaree

Lowered expectations. I don’t mean that in a snarky way, I’m just not going to get my hopes up against the better teams in this conference.

#letsgobowling

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Terrible night. I lost our tickets in the tailgate lot #massivefail. So whoever found those I hope you enjoyed your good luck. I spent the game hanging out in the tailgate drinking too much. Plus we lost. So yeah. That sucked.

I am not adjusting my expectations on the season. Still going with 8-4. Did we at least escape without any injuries?

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

No injuries as far as I know, but Gay is probably a bit sore, so to speak.  

SalUteopia
          Ute Fan
          @saluteopia

He probably took lessons from Christiano Ronaldo.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Can we take any positives from last night?