Candidates for next men’s bball coach

Viewing 4 reply threads

Yergensen
      Ute Fan
      @yergensen

If and whenever it happens…is Alex Jensen gettable?  If not or you prefer someone else who would it be and why?

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

He would be a GREAT choice. 

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Never say never but Alex wants to be an NBA Coach. There have been rumors that some Utah boosters want the other Jazz Asst Coach and former Ute Jonnie Bryant as the next Coach.

SDSU HC Brian Dutcher should get a phone call from Harlan

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

From my interactions with Bryant, he would not be a good choice to be a HC of a D1 university.

AZUTE
          Ute Fan
          @azute

Would love to hear more on this subject.

I too would love Alex but Harlan would want this to be his defining hire of his tenure at Utah.

The only negative I can think of with Alex and it’s a small is it’s almost a decade since he’s had to do any recruiting.

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @utebiquitous

AZUte,

Alex may want to be an NBA coach but he’d coach the U. There aren’t a lot of colleges he’d talk to but Utah is one of them.

Brichaute49
        Ute Fan
        @brichaute49

Just throwing a name out there but what about Randy Bennett from St Mary’s? He’s done good things there.

chinngiskhaan
          Ute Fan
          @chinngiskhaan

BYU fans would certainly hate him. He’s already right up there with Larry K. as their least favorite current coach.

Dante Guardi
      Ute Fan
      @danteg12

john belein

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Candidates for next men’s bball coach