CCG tickets

Viewing 1 reply thread

GibUtes
      Ute Fan
      @gibutes

When considering how to get tickets to the championship game, do you all recommend we go through the school, through the conference site, Ticketmaster, etc? What is the best deal?

UTEopia
      Ute Fan
      @uteopia

Below is an e-mail from the U I received the other day. It included pricing for tickets purchased through the U. The pricing was the same as I purchased on Ticketmaster a couple of weeks ago. I can’t imagine there will be a better deal unless you are willing to gamble that prices on the secondary market will come down between now and gamete.

The Utes have an opportunity this weekend to clinch a spot in the Pac-12 Football Championship game, scheduled for Friday, Dec. 3, at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas. Should Utah secure the Pac-12 South title and clinch a position in the championship game, the Utah Ticket Office is prepared to begin ticket sales to our loyal supporters.

At such time, tickets will be available for purchase online at utahtickets.com through priority order windows based on your annual contribution to the Crimson Club. The specific order windows will be emailed after a spot in the game has been secured. Crimson Club members will receive access to tickets at a lower price than the public. A stadium seating map and pricing table can be found below. As a reminder, we will only receive a ticket allotment when Utah officially qualifies for the game.

Thank you for your support of Utah Football. We look forward to seeing you at the game on Saturday!

Go Utes!

Crimson Club

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.