CCG Wishlist

Viewing 6 reply threads

LVUte
      Ute Fan
      @texute

My Christmas wishlist for this game is a Clark Phillips pick 6 and a win. Devin Lloyd got us one in last year’s game.

I also wouldn’t mind a few sacks on Caleb Williams, that is if Trojan o-line doesn’t get away with holding every play like they have been every game. I find it hilarious when announcers gawk over Williams escapability and his quote Heisman moments and then you look at the play and there’s blatant holding on two o-lineman almost each highlight.

Nervous for this one, but will be a fun atmosphere win or lose. We’ll be there, Go Utes!

UofU Fanatic
      Ute Fan
      @uofufanatic

Their oline holding is asinine!

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Jackson runs for 150 yards and a Utah win. 🙂

In the end – I am impressed with the fact they we are playing in four consecutive PAC12 championship games (not counting the COVID year.)

I think back to the first year I had season tickets in 1975 – we have come such a long way.  I would never have dreamed that we would be playing a championship game against USC in an indoor stadium in Vegas.

Thanks to all the Ute players for making these last 5 years amazing!

SorryWife
        Ute Fan
        @sorrywife

Saw a tweet from Josh Newman I believe saying that Dixon and Enis are playing in their 4th pac 12 championship game. I believe there were 6 or so players that will be playing in their 3rd. To be able to do that at Utah in a power 5 conference is wild. Incredible past 5 years.

tanute3
      Ute Fan
      @tanute3

Just win the game so we can play Penn State in the Rose Bowl. That is my absolute dream matchup

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

It would be a dream to pound Cho-Mo state into the ground.

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

My wish for the CCG is that even though the PAC12 powers that be will be putting pressure on the refs to favor 1 team over the other, (I’ll let you figure out which team) We get a well and fair game called by the refs.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Refs are too stupid and chaotic to even know how to cheat honestly. USC fans arguing that Utah somehow benefits as a P12 darling are delusional.

USC as a victim of anything ever has what lead them to damaging their brand for so long. They should never have been contrite for as long as they have. But too act like Utah is somehow a preferred institution among the powers that be is hilarious and just gives them a bad look.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I just want a competitive game.

It would be nice to see a flag on USC’s Oline for a hold. I saw it once in the ND game but it would be nice to see that holding call.

I really want a trip to the Rose Bowl. I don’t know when Utah will ever get another chance.

USC will get drubbed in the playoffs so I don’t know why they want to go embarrass themselves. I actually might watch usc get woodshedded in a playoff game but probably won’t.

I just want to remain positive and try to forget that Oregon loss.

Go Utes and I hope all of you travel with care to Vegas.

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

This is the last year of the Rose Bowl in its historic form, would be great to be there. Next year it’s a CFP semifinal and after that will be part of the expanded playoff

PhiladelphiaUte
          Ute Fan
          @philadelphiaute

Is it?  I thought that the L.A. schools don’t head off for the BigTen until 2024.

DrahtUte
        Ute Fan
        @drahtute

The last Utah-USC was super competitive and about gave me a heart attack several times. I’d be fine with Utah blowing out USC tomorrow. 

Dallas
      Ute Fan
      @dallas

A few big hits on Willams will be good for everyone.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football CCG Wishlist